North Aurora Garbage Stickers for sale
- $3.51 - 1 Garbage Sticker
- $17.55 - Sheet (5 Garbage Stickers)
U.S. Postage Stamps for sale
- $0.47- 1 Postage Stamp
- $9.40- Book of 20 Stamps
A notary public appointed by the State of Illinois is available to notarize documents, free of charge, during most daytime, weekday (excluding weekends) Library hours. To confirm that a notary public will be available when you visit the library, please call (630) 896-0240 to inquire. The library’s notary service will not be available on the following days: April 21, 22, & 25.
Library Notifications are available via email and text message.
NEW! Option to receive checkout receipts via email
24/7 access to library account via website! Using your library barcode number and PIN (last four digits of phone number) you can:
- Renew library materials
- Place Holds/ Cancel Holds
- View Accounts
- Overdrive/Axis 360/ Zinio
Shoutbomb Text Messaging Service
Shoutbomb's text messaging service allows you to use your cell phone to receive text notices for:
- Holds that are available
- Items coming due soon
- Overdue items
- Items that can be renewed
There is no charge for this service, but standard text rates will be applied to your cell phone's service provide. You don't need a smartphone to use Shoutbomb's features.
- We take materials donations and provide a donation acknowledgement letter for tax purposes. Click here to review the Gift Policy.
- We provide Kane County Voter Registration Services
- We participate in National Library Week's “Food for Fines” program