North Aurora Garbage Stickers for sale
- $3.61 - 1 Garbage Sticker
- $18.05 - Sheet (5 Garbage Stickers)
U.S. Postage Stamps for sale
- $0.47- 1 Postage Stamp
- $9.40- Book of 20 Stamps
A notary public appointed by the State of Illinois is available to notarize documents, free of charge, during most daytime, weekday (excluding weekends) Library hours. To confirm that a notary public will be available when you visit the library, please call (630) 896-0240 to inquire. Please Note: There will be no notary service available from December 22nd thru January 1st
Library Notifications are available via email and text message.
NEW! Option to receive checkout receipts via email
24/7 access to library account via website! Using your library barcode number and PIN (last four digits of phone number) you can:
- Renew library materials
- Place Holds/ Cancel Holds
- View Accounts
- Overdrive/Axis 360/ Zinio
Shoutbomb Text Messaging Service
Shoutbomb's text messaging service allows you to use your cell phone to receive text notices for:
- Holds that are available
- Items coming due soon
- Overdue items
- Items that can be renewed
There is no charge for this service, but standard text rates will be applied to your cell phone's service provide. You don't need a smartphone to use Shoutbomb's features.
- We take materials donations and provide a donation acknowledgement letter for tax purposes. Click here to review the Gift Policy.
- We provide Kane County Voter Registration Services
- We participate in National Library Week's “Food for Fines” program