Meeting rooms of the Messenger Public Library of North Aurora are used to support library functions, meetings and programs. The spaces available for public use meetings are defined as the Meeting Room, the Conference Room, the Barbara Messenger Tinker Youth Program Room. The Tinker Youth Room is reserved for library programs and youth groups.
A completed reservation request must be submitted to library staff for approval. Reservations may be requested up to three months in advance and are not considered confirmed until reviewed and approved by library staff. Confirmations may take up to 48 hours. For more information, refer to the Meeting Room Policy.
- To reserve a Meeting Room online, click here. To print a paper Meeting Room Application, click here.
- First Time Online Reservation User? Click here for instructions.
- To review the Meeting Room Policy, click here.
- Please note: the public calendar does not include private, unpublished events. When reserving a room in Spaces, all events (private and public) are blocked out if unavailable.
- For more information on reserving a Meeting Room, please send an email to the Adult Services Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Study Rooms are also available on a first come, first serve basis. Click here for more information.
Meeting Room and Conference Room
Sunday 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm; Monday-Thursday 9:00 am to 8:45 pm; Friday & Saturday 9:00 am-4:45 pm
Sunday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm; Monday-Thursday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm; Friday & Saturday 10:00 am-4:00 pm
From left to right: Large Meeting Room, Tinker Youth Program Room, Conference Room, Meeting Room 6, Meeting Room 1