Barbara Messenger Tinker Youth Program Room Dedication
The library would like to thank everyone who made the celebration of the newly renovated Youth Services Department and new Barbara Messenger Tinker Youth Program Room a success! Photographs can be viewed on Flickr by clicking here.
The deadline has passed to apply for Summer Reading Program desk volunteers. We are now accepting applications for teen volunteers who wish to assist with children’s programs and preparation over the next few months. Teens who filled out the Summer Reading Volunteer application do not need to apply again. Volunteer opportunities will be emailed monthly and filled on a first-reply, first-served basis. Applications available on our website or at the Youth Services desk.
- Wed May 06 Fairway View Home Owners Association Meeting event details | register
- Wed May 06 Woodland Lakes Townhome Association Meeting event details | register
- Thu May 07 Aurora Barnstormers Group Meeting event details | register
- Thu May 07 Auroraland Archers event details | register
- Fri May 08 Waubonsee Lifelong Learning event details | register
- Sat May 09 Fox River Radio League Group Meeting event details | register
- Sat May 09 Primerica Financial Wellness Workshop event details | register
- Mon May 11 ICAN of Kane County event details | register
- Mon May 11 Green Tweens: Seeds of Spring event details | register
- Mon May 11 Genealogy Group event details | register
View all upcoming events
This summer we’re trying something new! Summer is one of the busiest times of the year, so we're adding more options and removing restrictions. There will be no registration for our summer session of storytimes (June 16-July 23). Storytimes will be open on a first-come, first-serve basis: we will begin handing out a specific number of name tags 15 minutes before each storytime starts. Children must have a name tag to attend the storytime. Visit the calendar to see all summer programs or read below for details on our new storytimes. Please contact Youth Services at email@example.com or 630-801-4340 if you have any questions. For more information, click here.