Kane County Clerks Office
The October Kane County Clerk's newsletter is now available for download. Click here to access information on passport photos, voter registration, and the upcoming primary. For more information call (630) 232-5950.
Hibernate @ Your Library
Make you way to the Library for Winter Reading fun for adults and children of all ages. From Dec. 3rd to Feb. 28th, read, listen, or watch to earn and win prizes. Click here to register children for Beanstack, our exciting new online reading log. For adults, click here to use our adult online reading log.
- Wed Dec 13 ASL Conversations event details | register
- Mon Dec 18 The Golden Age of Radio for Beginners event details | register
- Wed Dec 27 ASL Conversations - No Meeting 12/27/17 event details | register
- Tue Jan 02 Fox Valley Writer's Group event details | register
- Wed Jan 03 ASL Conversations - No meeting 1/3/18 event details | register
- Sat Jan 06 Genealogy Club event details | register
- Tue Jan 16 Fox Valley Writer's Group event details | register
- Wed Jan 17 ASL Conversations event details | register
- Sat Jan 20 Genealogy Club event details | register
- Tue Jan 23 Morning Coffee Break and a Book event details | register
View all upcoming events
Build your math skills, become a better reader, learn more about a career, prepare for an entrance or career exam, using an online resource. Whether you need to learn Excel, or prepare for the GED, ASVAB, TOEIC, or a new job, Learning Express can help. All you need to get started from home is a Messenger Public Library card and your PIN (usually the last four digits of your phone number.)