- Thu Oct 08 Library Board of Trustee Meeting event details | register
- Sat Oct 10 Autumn Leaves: A Painting Workshop event details | register
- Sat Oct 10 Saturday Stories event details | register
- Sat Oct 10 Night Owls: A Painting Workshop event details | register
- Sat Oct 10 Fox River Radio League event details | register
- Sun Oct 11 4th-7th Grade Book Club event details | register
- Mon Oct 12 Genealogy Group event details | register
- Mon Oct 12 Super Smash Bros Tournament event details | register
- Tue Oct 13 North Aurora Lions Club event details | register
- Tue Oct 13 Fox Valley Writers Group event details | register
View all upcoming events
Did you know you can manage your Messenger library account with Shoutbomb? Shoutbomb is a service that allows you to renew eligible items, see available holds, view overdue notifications and will alert you when items will be due soon via text messaging.
All you need to use this service are a mobile phone and wireless service that allows you to receive and send text messages. You don't need a smartphone to take advantage of this service. There is no charge for this service, but standard texting rates will be applied by your cell phone's service provider.
You will need the barcode number on the back of your library card and the PIN associated with your account. (If you don't know your pin, contact the circulation desk at 630-896-0240 for assistance). To sign up using your phone, send a text message to: email@example.com. In the body of the message type SIGN UP and then send your message. Shoutbomb will reply asking for your barcode, PIN and then your email addess. An email address is optional, so if you don't want to supply it type NONE.
T-Mobile users must add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact to your phone's address book. When prompted to reply to a Shoutbomb automated message please use your phone's saved contact instead.